Queer eye for the heterosexual imagination

> The earth is almost at the point where it cannot sustain life due to
> overpopulation.  It is a serious problem and one in which the church
> should take an interest.

And heterosexuals could solve this problem easily in just one
generation by limiting procreation, allowing a child to only every
second pair of parents for the next 30 years, with all committed to
the raising of children, much as we Christians commit ourselves to
nurture the newly baptized.

Heterosexuals could also solve racism by requiring every second child
to be of mixed race.

Lutibelle/Louie, Nwk, Exc. C.

"O wad some Power the giftie gie us/To see oursels as ithers see us!"
(Bobby Burns)