Re: Back from New Hampshire

Dr. King said that there comes a time when "those who go to the back
of the bus, deserve the back of the bus."

Some say, "But let me get my degree" or "But let me serve for 10 years
first" or "let me get to be a cardinal rector first" or ....

Jesus said, "Let the dead bury the dead."

What does it profit you to gain hetero-privilege and lose your
wholeness?

"You who would have life must lose it, and those who lose their life
for my sake will have it."

The peace that is no peace, the marvelous peace of God.

L.