Re: [LS] Vicar of Putney surveys the Primate Stakes

> Where does a back water cesspool like Nigeria get off thinking ...

The Episcopal Church held the same attitudes about homosexual persons
30 years ago that Anglicans in Nigeria hold today.  I am glad they did
not call the USA a 'back water cesspool.'

Do not return evil for evil.  Bless those who curse you and do good to
them who spitefully use you....

I did not write that.  Those terms are hard.  That's why ours is such
a wondrous religion.

I find it a good discipline when I pray to use the Quean Lutibelle
rendition:  "God, use the same standard in judging me that I use in
judging those who disagree with me."