Re: [HoB/D] Press Credentials

> Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 15:26:21 -0500
> To: bishopsdeputies@hobd.org
> Subject: [HoB/D] Press Credentials

> Y'all just might be jumping to a false conclusion or two.
>
> I took a look at the AAC website just now, specifically at their information
> page on the conference - it says clearly "A limited number of press
> credentials will be issued."

"General Convention inflicted a severe pastoral crisis on our Church.
Many of the attendees of our conference are deeply wounded and confused.
A couple of individuals were denied press credentials because they are
highly recognizable and polarizing activists who have helped lead the
Episcopal Church to the painfully broken state that it is in today. The
AAC felt it would be pastorally insensitive to have such polarizing
figures at this particular event."

Bruce E. Mason
Media Officer and Program Coordinator
American Anglican Council