Re: Modest Questions, Louie Crew, et. al.

Very good suggestion, XXXXXXX, that we pray for the opposition by name.
A good place to begin in the House of Bishops is with those who voted
no to consents to NH.  All votes are listed at

         http://newark.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/2003_c045.html

Pray not for their conversion, but for our own, that we may see Jesus
in their faces.  Pray that we will love them unconditionally just a
much as God does.  Pray that God will use the same standard in
forgiving us our sins that we use in forgiving their transgressions
against us.

Christianity is not easy, but it is wondrous.  Pray for the mighty
Peace that is no Peace, the peace of God.

Love, L.