Re: [HoB/D] Invitation to Prayer Vigil and Fast

> John Burwell+ of South Carolina, will be posting daily commentary
> from Dallas onto his parish website....

Just days before the summit, weeks after I registered for it and paid
for my flight, I have been denied press credentials.

I'll be keeping a non-anxious vigil in the halls of the summit hotel.
I encourage those there to spend some gentle time with me.

Please pray for the whole state of Christ's church.

Lutibelle/Louie
Member of Editorial Board of THE WITNESS MAGAZINE
L2 Nwk, Member of Executive Council