RE: [HoB/D] Statement by the Ugandan Primate

Guess who gets to tote +Gene's+ pitchfork!

I greeted the Archbishop Nkoyoyo in a gentle way twice at GC, and he
refused to reply.  He knows me well from the time that he excoriated
me for several minutes in his home in the presence of all bishops of
the Sudan and many bishops of Uganda, and from a later encounter at
General Seminary.

This reminds me of the time Archbishop Peter Akinola dashed to the
other side of the room when I introduced him to Ernest at a reception
following his enthronement service at St. John the Divine, at which I
had been a lector.  Later in the reception one of our bishops called
me over to engage him in conversation with me. The Archbishop, looking
like a deer in headlights, summoned an aide across the room and
abruptly ended the bishop's attempt to promote conversation.

Queer power.

   Be happy when people revile you and persecute you and
   utter all kinds of evil about you falsely on my account.

Rejoice and be exceedingly glad!

Lutibelle/Louie, L2 Newark, Member of Executive Council