Re: Attempt to expel US Anglicans at summit

> Well, the fact of the matter is that the Episcopal Church provides about
> 25% of the funding for the Anglican Communion apparatus here in London.

29.3%.  See all askings at
http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/accrequests99-02.htm

> I suspect that money will be redirected elsewhere if ECUSA is
> expelled.

And even if they offer to give us observer status, it would prodigal
of us to pay $1,314,378 merely to observe one scornful meeting per
year.

Note: This amount has nothing to do with TEC's contribution to
mission.  That should continue and, where possible, increase.  It is
not our money, but God's.