The weeping and wailing and gnashing of boundaries

The weeping, wailing, and gnashing of boundaries will escalate and
continue in full force for at least six months if earlier major shifts
in TEC are any barometer.  I agree that it has little to do with
Jesus; hegemony issues rarely do.  Such rebarbative revanchists. Bless
their hearts.  I hope we will wait them out patiently and lovingly.
TEC needs them and they need us.  The world needs us all to get on
with God's mission.

Love, L.