Re: List of signatories

See statistics on the stewardship and membership of the 10 dioceses
whose ordinaries signed this statement, at

http://rci.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/bpsprof2003.html#Belwether

I have added an asterisk by each ordinary in the list provided by ****
********+

9 out of the 15 (60%) serve in states that bought and sold
slaves (marked with '#).

You can review any bishop's voting record on bellwether lbgt issues by
clicking on her/his name at

         http://newark.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/bishops

Our nation has seen re-alignments before.  I hope this information
helps in envisioning what it might look like.

This is not about God's table.  We are all welcome there whatever
happens.  I hope we will all remain at God's table within ECUSA.

L.