Re: David Anderson, et al

Jesus had his own learning curve when some importunate women
(Samaritan and Syro-Phoenician and others) insisted he forget his
narrow Jewish upbringing.

It would be a terrible waste of God's time to become flesh and not
participate with mind -- one of the flesh's most delightful functions.

Even our father Abraham was able to persuade God to change his mind.
How much better a living God with a mind to change than idols fixed
forever with one point of view and no mind at all.

L.