Getting from the airport to your hotels; weather....

I called our hotel and was advised to take SuperShuttle for $13, or a
cab for $25.

The official GC website advises: "The General Convention Office has
made special arrangements with SuperShuttle to transport attendees to
the 74th General Convention from the airport to the downtown hotels. A
special discounted rate of $23.00 for a round-trip ticket, $13.00 for
a one-way ticket has been negotiated. SuperShuttle provides 24-hour
service, 7 days a week. Both cash and credit cards are accepted."

The regular rate and the special rate appear to be the same.

Super Shuttle has a booth at the airport.  You can also book in
advance by calling 800-258-3826.  They will ask for your flight number
and arrival time.  You can also make reservations online at
http://www.supershuttle.com/

-----

You can get a 5-day weather report for downtown Minneapolis at any
time by clicking on
http://weather.cnn.com/weather/forecast.jsp?locCode=MSP

Minnesota has three months in a year:  June, July, and winter.
(sometimes described as "two seasons, winter and road repair).  We'll
be there for the best part!

----

For a preview of the hospitality of the Diocese of Minnesota, see
http://www.episcopalmn.org/News_GC2003_FinalPreps_060503.htm.  See
also http://www.episcopalmn.org/News_GC2003_LAC_040203.htm

----

Locating hotels where friends are staying.  For a list of all
Minneapolis hotels, see
http://reservations.hotel--usa.com/nexres/search/power_results.cgi?src=10006095&lang=ENG&city=Minneapolis&state=MN&country=US

This site links to the individual site of most hotels, where you can
learn about swimming pools, exercise rooms, business centers.....

----

I hope that this information is useful.  I am saving it in my Natter
collection

         http://newark.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/natter

if you forget to save it.

L.

Louie Crew, 377 S. Harrison St., 12D, E. Orange, NJ 07018 973-395-1068
101 Reasons to be an Episcopalian:
http://www.morehousegroup.com/booksmusicItemView.asp?bookID=12080

               There are 22 days left until General Convention.