Re: [HoB/D] To choose or not to choose

> If Gene Robinson were not gay, his separation from his wife would
> have caused barely a ripple. If he were not gay, he could be married
> for the third time, and no one would have said anything to the
> people of New Hampshire for electing him.
>
> XXXXXXXXX  XXXXXXXX
>  XX, C6

Thank you, XXXXXXX.

Pray that God will be much gentler with the judges than they are with
Gene.

I know 6 very fine active ECUSA bishops who were elected after
divorces, and likely there are others. Also several retired bishops
have been divorced.  But you won't get their names from me.  Enough
already!  That's why we have altars in Episcopal Churches:  we take
our brokenness and leave it there.  God keeps no record of it.

There is healing for the mean, mean spirit in this church, but it
requires humility.

Lutibelle/Louie, L2 Nwk, Member of Executive Council

   There's a wideness in God's mercy, like the wideness of the sea