Whose money is it?

As we review the draft budget, it is important to remember that were
all dioceses to give at least the 21% requested, ECUSA would have far
more money to spend on mission for the next triennium.

Dioceses underpaid by $4,330,321 in 2001, the latest year for which we
have the completed data.  That's would be $12,990,963 if sustained
over a triennium. See a report diocese by diocese of those who did not
contribute at least 21% in 2001, at
http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/2001dio.html#ananias

I have asked Ralph O'Hara whether he might provide data about how much
larger ECUSA's budget for 2004-2006 might be if dioceses giving below
21% were to give 21%.

L.

Louie Crew, 377 S. Harrison St., 12D, E. Orange, NJ 07018 973-395-1068
101 Reasons to be an Episcopalian:
http://www.morehousegroup.com/booksmusicItemView.asp?bookID=12080