Transformation

In the worst of the divisiveness in ECUSA I often imagine just turning
out the light and turning it on again five seconds later with the same
people holding the same differing convictions transformed only in that
they now thoroughly delight in one another's company.  That is Jesus's
prayer, that we might all be one.  My neighbor should not have to
change before I love her as God does.  I pray that God will work that
transformation in me and in our beloved part of the Church.